Banking Job Opportunities – We are aware that Banking Sectors in Nigeria is one of the biggest employers of labour. To ensure you enjoy the best experience in-line with our commitment , speedy and accurate delivery of career opportunities and job openings, we have compiled Some Banking jobs for you.
1. Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Relationship Manager Institutional Banking
2. Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment for Compliance Specialist
3. Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank (Jos, Nyanyan)
4. Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Cyber Security Analyst – Forensics and Analytics
5. Graduates Staff Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria. Apply Now!
6. Senior Social Development Specialist / Senior Social Sustainability and Inclusion Specialist at World Bank Group
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African