United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Sales Officer
- Increase sales of treasury products, ensuring profitability, while creating value and achieve market dominance in line with the bank’s strategic objectives.
- Track and analyze developments in the external environment and their implications on foreign currencies and securities to facilitate sales decisions.
- Ensure compliance with approved trader’s limit and daily open position limit.
- Seal and cover trades at competitive prices for customers.
- Source for key players in the industry in order to get share of wallet of their business.
- Reconcile transactions booked to ensure accuracy of information captured on the blotter.
- Capture all transactions processed bank-wide on FX blotter.
- Broad knowledge of banking industry products and services.
- Good knowledge and understanding of foreign exchange market and operations
- Ability to interpret customer business needs, operational requirements with demonstrable ability to crunch numbers
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Power BI)
- Customer relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills.
- Risk awareness, passion for excellence and attention to detail
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment
- Social Media and Tech Savvy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online