Chemical and Allied Products Plc, a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is the technological licensee of AkzoNobel for Nigeria; (ICI was acquired in 2008 by AkzoNobel, the world’s largest paint producer).
In 1991, the ‘Limited’ appellation was dropped for ‘Plc’ in compliance with the provision of the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Experience at CAP Plc
Customer Service Experience
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja , Gombe , Kaduna , Kano , Plateau | Nigeria.
- Conducts market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeks out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and other avenues.
- Conducts visit to customers to promote sales and maintain good customer relationship.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections. Provides technical, marketing and sales support to the Company’s customers.
- Conducts product demonstrations and training to users and to Partners’ employees.
- Reports on Customers’ feedback and complaints.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and annual sales report on the business activities within the territory.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Min of 1 year experience in sales
- Min of HND/ B.Sc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Service Experience at CAP Plc” should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email