Friends and families of Dr. Jennifer Mary Arnold have given funds to offer a scholarship to embark on a degree coursework research project at Murdoch University or the University of Western Australia. The research is required to encourage and assist a qualified high-achieving candidate to acquire a better understanding of the natural environment and its value.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Honors and Postgraduate degree
Value of Award: $ 5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for Jennifer Arnold Memorial Awards at Murdoch University
- Candidates are required to be international full fee-paying students starting honors and postgraduate degree at one of the Western Australia universities
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree with first-class honors or upper second class honors.
- Applicants need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test scores.
- Candidates must demonstrate an independent commitment to biological or environmentally related concerns
- Candidates must be enrolled, or eligible to enroll:
- full time, unless the selection body is satisfied that there are exceptional circumstances which preclude full-time enrolment
- in honors or master’s by coursework and dissertation degree offered in the School of Veterinary and Life Sciences
- in the research development and/or research project unit for the applicable course.
How to Apply for Jennifer Arnold Memorial Awards at Murdoch University
All applications must be submitted directly through the University of Western Australia’s webpage. Click on the following link and follow the instructions set out on the page: Jennifer Arnold Research Award
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- a research proposal abstract (max 2500 words) covering:
- the hypothesis
- aims and objectives
- significance and outcomes
- your curriculum vitae
- a concise statement (at most 300 words) addressing the eligibility requirements
- a copy of your academic details to date.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- November 1, 2020