Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology: Florida Tech – USA offers Panther Fund Merit academic scholarships, athletic scholarships, transfer scholarships, and grants to qualified international undergraduate students for 2020/2021 academic session. International graduate students are eligible for the same graduate assistantships and fellowships available to U.S. students if enrolling in the Melbourne campus.
All international applicants will be considered for a Panther Fund Merit Scholarship. Panther Fund Merit Scholarship awards for international students range in value but may cover up to $10,000 of tuition, regardless of financial need. Most applicants to Florida Tech are offered some level of merit award.
Panther Fund Merit Scholarship 2020
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Applicants must be domestic or international students
Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Florida Institute of Technology’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology in USA
As part of the application process for this program, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the Florida Institute of Technology as there is no separate application process for this award.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]