Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2021: Trent University, Canada is pleased to announce that the Trent International Scholarships and Awards to outstanding international students for the 2020/21 academic session commencing in October 2020. The scholarships and awards are for international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
The scholarships and awards will be renewable for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion provided the student achieves good academic standing in each year of studies and maintain status as an international student on a study permit
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trent University
Scholarship to be taken in: Canada
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship awards and amount
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Course Eligibility: Undergraduate courses tenable at the university
You may be interested in:
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2021, participating universities must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who will be applying in Canada on a study permit.
- Applicants must apply to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University degree program at Trent University for the Fall 2021 intake.
- Applicants must be entering Trent University from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university.
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (“A average or equivalent standard).
- You must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- You must upload two letters of recommendation.
- You must complete and submit the online Trent International Scholarships & Awards application by February 15, 2021 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time, on your MyTrent
Application Procedures for the Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2021
The Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form can be found on your MyTrent portal under the Finances tab. A 7-digit Trent student ID number is required to log in to the MyTrent portal, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying to Trent.
Please provide the following information on the form:
- Information about applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- List of community service and/or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of community service and/or extra-curricular involvement (500 words max)
- Essay on a topic that you are passionate about (500 words max)
- 2 letters of recommendation
Applicants are to note that:
- Full application details will be available in the Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form when it opens on October 26, 2020.
- Students do not need an offer of admission to apply for Trent International Scholarships & Awards.
- Scholarship values are subject to change.
Scholarship Awards and Amounts
- Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards ($2,000 – $25,000) per annum
- Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship ($9,000 – $60,000) per annum
Application Deadline: 15th February 2021
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
Prev postNext post