LondonSalary/Rate:£120 – £185/day depending on experience
Lunatus Education are working with an Outstanding rated academy in South East London who are seeking a Science Teacher to join their award winning team in January 2021.
If you are looking to work at a ambitious and high performing school, this is the job for you. This school has a highly respectful and disciplined environment where staff and students can fulfil their potential. Where staff wellbeing is one of their main priorities and your professional growth is supported through first-class CPD.
This role is full time and has the potential to become permanent for the right person. Ideally you will have QTS, although enthusiastic NQT’s will also be considered.
Your responsibilities include:
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the English national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a passion for learning
- To be able to show differentiation within your teaching styles for mixed ability learners
- Assessing and reporting students’ progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
Why work for Lunatus Education?
* PAYE/Umbrella/LTD company payment method
* Very simple registration
* We stick to our word – if we say we will call you back, then we will!
* Exclusive vacancies
* Your own dedicated consultant with expert market knowledge
* Personalised CV service
* Comprehensive interview preparation
* Tailored and personal recruitment service moulded around you!
* Free CPD Funding (terms and conditions apply)
* Refer-a-friend bonus up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
To be considered, please apply for this position with your most recent CV detailing your suitability for the post. Successful applicants will be contacted on an on-going basis.
Type:Contract Contract Length:N/A
Applications:Be first to apply