Salary/Rate:£18,000 – £25,000/annum
I am working with an engineering company in Caerphilly, with offices around the UK, who are seeking an accounts assistant to control the day to day running of the accounts payable function.
You will work within a small team in a busy function, maintaining close relationships across the suppliers, finance manager, engineering and production team to ensure there is clear communication and consistency across the function.
Benefits of the role
- 25 days holiday which included a Christmas shut down
- 37 working hours, Monday – Thursday 8:30 until 5pm with a 4:30pm finish on a Friday
- Salary of up to £25,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
Duties of the role
- Processing supplier invoices and matching them to the goods received notes and coding them to the general ledger
- Preparing Bacs runs to the suppliers
- Create new suppliers on system as required
- Post manual payments to the system each month.
- Process external sales expenses / mileage.
- Reconciliations of suppliers statements
- Assist in other accounts office activities as appropriate.
Requirements for the successful person
- Experience using ERP to a reasonable level would be beneficial
- Similar experience within an accounts role is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines and communicate with other departments
- A self starter, who is self motivated and able to work independently
To be considered for this role, please apply with your most up to date CV and I will be in touch if you have been shortlisted
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.