Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Management Trainee at Greenlight Planet
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND OND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The Training Manager will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to ensure field staff acquire the knowledge on processes and tools required for a proper execution of their work, through training, reminders, and materials.
- Training Regional Mentors and Energy Officers
- Transferring information to the Regional Mentors and Energy Officers (EO).
- Ensuring that all EOs have been trained with the latest contents regarding tools and processes
- Organize or participate in training in the field throughout the Easy Buy markets and Partners in Nigeria.
- Training Field Staff
- Ensuring that Sales Managers in the field have the right understanding of processes and have the tools to approach and resolve urgent EOs issues
- Ensure field issues escalation and information reaches HQ
- When encountering any relevant issue or inconsistency in processes or usage of tools they need to escalate to HQ.
- Customer experience audit
- Visit customers and understand if they have experienced the sale and customer service as per our procedures and guidelines.
- Make sure all EOs receive a refresher training on processes and tools every month
- Schedule the trainings with coordination and help of field sales managers
- Build awareness, train, and generate reports on Training Platforms through all stakeholders
- Directly recruiting EOs together with ASM for new launches
- Support with ad-hoc projects related to field activities of EOs or field staff
- Responsible for the design and deployment of content through our company digital learning platform.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal Training Manager:
- Possess a Degree in a Business-related field
- Diploma / Certificate in Education, Sales and Marketing, Customer Service Management etc is an added advantage
- Knowledge of a Learning Management Tool will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4-year relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Problem-solving ability and excellent attention to details
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Management Trainee at Greenlight Planet” should click the APPLY HERE button below