A young Juice and Yogurt Factory at Sangatedo area of Lekki is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator (Male)
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and stationery supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Maintenance of staff records and human resource files, and other confidential correspondences.
- Maintain the document database and retrieve requested documents.
- Ensure that files are properly labeled for ease of identification, storage and retrieval.
- Oversee the procurement and supplies to the factory
- Ensure timely allocation of work inputs to all staff.
- Assist in coordinating effectively & efficiently Admin activities, including prompt payment of bills.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Undertake basic book keeping duties
- Handling of dispatch riders’ movement schedule
- Undertake general clerical and administrative tasks to support the service as required (e.g. post processes, photocopying, scanning).
- Execute other duties as may be required by the management.
- A HND or BSc in Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- 0-2 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Must reside within Sangotedo axis
Application Closing Date
Saturday, 5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected]
- Your name and mobile number must sign the application on the body of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be “ADMIN SANGOTEDO 1” to be considered.*