Domino Stores Limited is a private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, hospitality and property business.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Mall Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Routine check of the environment for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- A Degree or HND holder in any field
- Work experience as a Mall or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certified or experienced housekeeping executive/supervisor
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of maintenance tasks; housekeeping cleaning and washing equipment, tools and cleaning chemicals
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using “Mall Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.