A reputable Oil and Gas company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Reports to: Chairman / CEO
Directly Supervises: Human Resources Officer
- Maintains and enhances the organizations’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives to align with the overall business strategy
- To be responsible for recruitment and staffing of the company
- Undertaking employee on boarding, development, needs, assessment and training
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall human resources strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Assists Divisional and HODs in defining departmental goals and key performance indicators (KPI); track and monitor KPIs and deploy appropriate interventions
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling, and conducting job evaluations
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Develop HR financial plan and budget, ensure the management of cost and resources
- Provide employee-oriented framework and high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, productivity, quality and standard as well as goal attainment.
- Take the lead in charitable giving on behalf of the company
- To be responsible for development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization business goals.
- Coordinate all HR activities including Talent Acquisition, Career Management, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Policy Implementation and Staff Welfare.
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar role, with at least 5 years in management capacity
- Must possess CIPM, SHRI or any relevant and recognized HR professional certification
- MBA is an added advantage
- Experience and knowledge of Oil & Gas is an added advantage.
- Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong capabilities in HR strategy formulation, talent sourcing, talent engagement and retention.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly proficient in problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Proficiency in Human Resource Information Software (HRIS).
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.