Saint Joseph’s University (SJU) is pleased to notify the public about its Theatre Company Scholarships to support intelligent and deserving students obtain quality education in USA. This opportunity is open for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The main objective of this study award is to assist both Home and International candidates who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree course work at the university.
Saint Joseph’s University is a private Jesuit university situated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It provides about 60 undergraduate majors, 53 graduate programs, 28 study-abroad programs, 12 special-study options, a co-op program and a joint degree program.
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]
What you will gain from studying at Saint Joseph’s University, here, students are given the best career opportunities to learn academic skills, transparency, self-discipline, decision-making, and tools to aid them in accomplishing their future goals.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 February 2021
- Institution: Saint Joseph’s University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Educational funding
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be awarded: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Both home and foreign students are qualified for this award.
- Available courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university
- Eligible Criteria: If you want to be enlisted in this educational programme, you must have an excellent academic grades and outstanding achievements.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, all applicants are recommended to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at SJU. After they have enrolled, then they are to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The second step to take after applying is that you must submit the documents outlined below:
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter evaluating your academic performance
- One letter verifying your after-school participation
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabus
- Admission Requirements: Interested candidates must hold a high school diploma or approved equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to meet the English language criteria in order to be given admission.
Saint Joseph’s University will provide educational funding to all the winning aspirants.
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2021
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Panther Fund Merit Scholarship at Florida Institute of Technology, USA