CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Risk and Audit Executive at Courierplus Services Limited
Risk and Audit Executive
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain,analyzeand evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Carry out investigation and report back to Management/Board on issues arising
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Risk and Audit Executive at Courierplus Services Limited” should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.