Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Nigeria is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opening at Google Nigeria
Telecom Partnerships Lead, Partnerships Solutions
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Locations: Nigeria: Lagos, Johannesburg, South Africa; Nairobi, Kenya;
- Partnerships Solutions is comprised of industry experts and Partner Managers across various industries that partner with multiple global business, partnerships, and product teams to provide dedicated backing to our global Priority Partners, incubate transformative ideas and enable and rally cross-functional teams towards new opportunities, accelerate partnerships and drive strategic initiatives, and engage with the broader ecosystem to bring the best of Google to solve industry challenges.
- As a Telecom Partnerships Lead, you will address the opportunities and challenges in Google’s relationships with African telecoms operator groups. In this role, you will have an opportunity for high-level visibility and impact, both internally and with a set of influential telecom operator partners and the broader telecom ecosystem, supporting and supplementing the efforts of Google teams in our relationships with the telecoms ecosystem in Africa.
- Set and execute our overall partnership strategy with the telecom industry and our largest, and most strategically important telecom operator partners.
- Develop executive relationships and align Google against the partners’ most pressing goals.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure a partner centric approach. Collaborate with and influence senior product leaders to build products and services that accelerate business goals.
- Identify key external challenges and new strategic partnerships that present significant opportunities based on partners’ strategic priorities.
- Represent Google externally at relevant industry events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience within the African telecom industry.
- Experience working on or leading cloud strategies.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large and highly distributed organization.
- Ability to maintain working relationships internally and externally across teams and organizations.
- Distinctive problem solving and business decision making skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opening at Google Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below.