9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Data Centre M & E
- Monitor the data centre power and cooling infrastructure, space/power allocation and equipment (DGs, UPS, HVAC, rectifiers and power controls).
- Supervise and maintain power and cooling equipment at Data Centre, IT rooms and all other equipment: (AC / DC system, Fire suppression system, HVAC and other passive infrastructure)
- Implement all preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- Monitor all power and cooling consumption and capacity utilization
- Supervise new installations in the data centre according to power budget and design specification.
- Ensure data centre power and floor spaceis optimised and manage BMS at the data centre
- Update technical documentation, drawings and operational logs pertaining to equipment and maintenance activities.
- Monitor diesel levels / consumption and ensure refills as and when necessary.
- Update utility power utilization and records of all M and E equipment in the data centre.
- Liaise with maintenance contractors and vendors, and prepare monthly reports on their activities for manager, M & E Data Centre’s attention.
- Conduct and supervise and record, hourly and daily routine / physical inspection of all network element / nodes to ascertain their functionality at the DC / MGW
- Identify SPOF and communicate to your line manager for immediate attention and resolution
- Carry out routine audit and facilitate risk assessment of DC, MGW and BSC sites.
- Perform other duties a directed by Manager, M & E Data Centre
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSCwork experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Electrical and Mechanical SystemsMaintenance & Repair
- Electrical and Mechanical systemplanning & dimensioning
- Power and Network Equipment Installation& Audit
- Environmental monitoring system
- Vendor management
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online