GIG Mobility (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at GIG Mobility (GIGM)
Table of Contents
- Vehicle Tracking Officer
- Inventory Officer
- Method of Application
- Deadline: January 20, 2021
Vehicle Tracking Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Track company vehicles’ locations with GPS system(s).
- Install and Monitor company vehicles’ tracking devices.
- Monitor drivers performance.
- Ensure strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Identify on-road exceptions and take immediate remedial action(s).
- Liaise with drivers, operations personnel and management on tracking activities.
- Develop and present daily management tracking reports.
- Initiate Transport policies for effective tracking and relative resources management.
- Ensure observance of road safety standards; ensure company vehicles are used in accordance with established rules and regulations and that vehicle usage data is correctly recorded.
- Propose improvements on existing transport processes, systems and tools.
- Track vehicles fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse are raised to management.
- Arrange for training, re-training and re-certification of drivers with registration and re-certifications of vehicles.
- Collect vehicle logs from the field and review for accuracy. Discuss problems with logs with drivers and train new drivers on how to properly fill in vehicle logs.
- Collect daily and weekly vehicle checklists, verify their accuracy, and work with drivers to correct any problems.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/ HND from an accredited university degree.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Numerical/ Analytical skills.
- A self-starter.
- Computer Literate with advanced work knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications:
- Location: Abuja, Edo, Lagos | Nigeria.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc
- Including other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at GIG Mobility (GIGM)” should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.