Menzon Limited – Our client, Jamub Group, is a Group of Companies with vast interest in the area of Construction, General Contracting and Supplies, Consultancy Management, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Pharmaceutical, Properties and Estate Development.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing
- Prospective candidate would oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision
- Candidate will oversee a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success
- Successful Candidate must be passionate for the profession and have great knowledge for marketing in a contracting business space
- Must balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen and lead people through complex marketing operations
- The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.
- Involve greatly in sourcing contracting business for the Group.
- Contribute towards growth in company’s clientele and revenue base by ensuring maximal productivity within strategic business unit operation.
- Spearheading implementation of group strategic business plan to steer the company’s future in a positive direction and towards its objective.
- Identifying and networking with high profile influencers in Public, Government Sector and Transnational Corporations towards expanding the company’s capacity to harness large-scale government and public contracts.
- Drafting business proposals on need-to-need bases and participating in presentation and business meeting.
- Managing of high-profile clients, both on personal and professional level not jeopardizing the company’s values and reputation.
- Following-up on High Network Clients (HNC), High Prospects, identified high link opportunities, implementing better business practices towards high network profitability.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and execute a sophisticated marketing plan, while effectively managing brand and reputational risk, to ensure the internal and external brand is optimally aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives
- Develop and implement the organization’s multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaign based on industry-leading insight
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or relevant field; M.Sc / M.A will be a plus
- Proven 10+ years work experience in core marketing
- Banking experience in public sector marketing would be an added advantage.
- Must be result oriented and work to achieve business revenue targets across the public and private sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven leaderships expertise with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing accuracy or efficiency
- Professional presence and ability to develop strong working relationships with executive management
- Solid research skills with the ability to stay ahead of current marketing industry trends
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g., CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter attached, to: [email protected] using “Application for Position of Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.