Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full time
Purpose / Role:
- To issue materials to end-users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
Key Aims and Objectives:
- To ensure uninterrupted supply of materials and stores without delays to Various departments of the organization
- To prevent or reduce the overstock and understocking of materials
- To ensure proper and continuous control over materials
- To minimize the storage cost
- To maintain a systematic record of material
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instruction so that work is Carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Familiar with description (specification, unit of quantity, application) of material, in order to provide the right materials requisitioned
- Issue material as per approved procedures to ensure material issued are as per requisitions received.
- Receive material as per approved Procedures to ensure material received matches with material ordered in all aspects
- Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature are stored in pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and efforts in material handling
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required
- Update records on daily Basis
- Implement and maintain and filing system that ensures goods issued/ received and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved
- Follow up strictly the reordering / replenishment stock procedures and apply continuous follow up until stock is being received.
- Follow all relevant safety, quality and environmental control procedures and instructions
- Experience / Education Required: High School Diploma, Material Management ( preferred )
- 3 years of Proven work experience as a storekeeper in a food company or similar business, Expertise in material receiving / issue Using FiFo and or LIFO, understand process and Policy, knowledge in inventory control and stock keeping, knowledge is maintaining a filing system for record purpose
- Ability to: work under pressure and extra hours
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted