Zenith Bank Plc was established in May 1990, and commenced operations in July of the same year as a commercial bank. The Bank became a public limited company on June 17, 2004 and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on October 21, 2004 following a highly successful Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Our Mission is to build the zenith brand into a reputable international financial institution recognized for innovation, superior performance and creation of premium value for all stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee at Zenith Bank
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in the Bank must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Nigeria
- Must have completed their NYSC programmes or have exemption certificates
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee at Zenith Bank” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Please note that ONLY those who were successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for employment