Scholarships are great tools that helps to support the education of brilliant students. With the intention of covering the study costs, Coe College is pleased to offer the Merit-based international awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding scheme is available to all interested overseas students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree course work at Coe College in the USA.
The College was founded in the year 1851, it was historically connected with the Presbyterian Church. Coe College has been a selective, profit-owned, nationally approved four-year liberal arts college offering students superior educational experiences. It provides various of resources to enable success of its students.
Why Choose to study at Coe College? By coming to this university, you can study the grammar and utilization of the language while concurrently learning more about culture, history and recent world issues in several ways.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2021
Marcus J. Debaise is glad to provide a $1,000 yearly scholarship for University geniuses needing assistance to cover academic fees for their Undergraduate degree program for the 2021/2022 academic session.
To help reduce the cost of academic fee, the Marcus J. Debaise scholarship scheme is established. It is also aimed at inspiring knowledgeable, hardworking and intelligent student meet their educational goal and make impact to their society.
Scholarship Deadline: 1st of March 2021.
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000 available to the successful students.
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from different part of the world are eligible.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, the candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic results.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be considered for award, you must fill out the Coe College Application or the Common Application.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following supporting documents needed:
- Official results of the SAT or ACT
- Official high school transcript
- Admission recommendation( it is optional for students who meet Coe’s minimum academic standards)
- Personal essay (optional for students who meet Coe’s minimum academic standards)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be applying as a first-year student with 3.0 GPA or above, they may choose to exclude their test score from the application process.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students must go through all the English language requirements of the college.
Coe College will provide an award worth up to $30,000 each academic session to the winning candidates,
- Institution: Coe College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Sum of $30,000 each year
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]