If you are looking for financial assistance to study in Australia you have a wonderful opportunity offered by the University of Western Australia through its Arjen Ryder Memorial funding for international candidates for the academic session 2021/2022.
The Arjen Ryder Memorial Scholarship seeks to contribute to the growth of highly talented students who wish to undertake a Bachelor of Science (Honours), or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours), with a thesis connecting to sustainable agricultural exercises at the UWA Albany Centre.
The University of Western Australia, was founded in 1911, is a public research university in Western Australia. It is the sixth-oldest university in Australia and Western Australia’s only University till Murdoch came to be.
The University’s goal is to make its students stand out with an international approved degree from a world top 100 multiversity that takes education beyond the chapters with experience-rich, industry-associated learning to excel in life.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2021
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Institution: University of Western Australia.
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors
- Available Scholarships: One
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries from all over the world.
- Available Courses: Successful student will be awarded in a Bachelor of Science (Honours) or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours).
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, aspirants must have registered in a full-time degree program at the UWA Albany Centre.
- In an honours course leading to a Bachelor of Science (Honours) or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours), having a thesis relating to sustainable agricultural practices.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students must first take admission to the university, after that they can enroll through an online portal for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: All aspiring students must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed Higher Education studies outside of Australia must have completed the equivalent of one semester of an AQF Level 7 qualification with a GPA comparable to an Australian GPA of 4.0 on a 7.0 scale.
- Then must also provide separate evidence of satisfying UWA’s ELC requirements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from a non-English speaking country must prove that their English Language abilities is sufficient. One of these language test are required: TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE,CPE, and PTE, etc.
The University of Western Australia will provide a grant worth $5,000 to an excellent international student in Australia.