Students of all nationalities are invited to apply Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship 2021 to undertake a Masters degree study programme in Germany. One full scholarship worth 34,500 euros is available for those wishing to enrol in Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs.
The Future of Europe Scholarship is aimed at future policymakers and leaders who are passionate about European cooperation, who wish to analyse and respond to existing and upcoming new complexities on the continent and who would like to pursue careers in European affairs.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hertie School
Scholarships to be taken at: Hertie School, Germany
Scholarships level: Masters
Scholarships Worth: 34,500 euros
Subject Eligibility: Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship 2021 | DETAILS
The Future of Europe Scholarship is for applicants with demonstrated interest in European cooperation, either academically or professionally, who wish to pursue a degree in public policy or international affairs.
- Available for the Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs
- Open to applicants of all nationalities
How to apply: To apply for the Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship 2021;
- First, submit a standard application to the MPP or MIA programme.
- Additionally, answer one of the following questions in a brief essay:
- In the first decades of European integration, the EU was described as making “policy without politics” (Vivien Schmidt). Is this still the case in 2020?
- Is the European Union’s attempt to “export” rules and values beyond its borders normatively desirable or problematic?
- Is national democracy undermined by EU membership? Why (not)?
The additional essay should be sent to [email protected] after a standard application has been submitted. The essay should be approximately two pages in length.
Application Deadline: 1 February.