We are an insights driven marketing and brand consultancy committed to helping our clients build and sustain transformational marketing programs. We are street smart, exceptionally talented, an experienced team ( over 7 decades cumulatively ) who are simple in approach, yet far reaching and effective in output.
We combine the rigors of science with creative excellence to birth brands that connect emotionally, work hard for our clients both creatively and financially. At Redwire, we practice a species of marketing called ‘INTELLIGENCE MARKETING’.Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graphic Design Intern at Redwire Marketing Consulting
Graphic Design Intern
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The Design intern is responsible for providing support to the Design team which includes but not limited to translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies; also visualizing and creating graphics which includes logos, layouts, illustrations and photos.
- Creating design contents for Social media channels in line with brand guidelines
- Collaborating with creative director and design team to develop design concepts
- Searching for digital assets (images, icons etc.) on resources
- Working with document templates in line with brand guidelines
- Editing designs as instructed by Design team
- Assembling final presentation material for printing as required
- Overseeing and monitoring the process of printing documents with print vendors
- Other duties assigned by team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or any related field.
- 0-1 year experience in Design with portfolio of graphics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.).
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to unlearn and relearn Design thinking
- Interested in developing a career in Creative Design.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Youthful in age
- A problem solver
- A Team player
- A Life-long learner able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse workforce
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of our country
- Resides in Lagos (preferably Yaba, Ikeja, Island and environs).
N50,000 – N65,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graphic Design Intern at Redwire Marketing Consulting” should send their CV and Portfolio (if available) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.