Pillarcraft Nigeria – Our client, Tulip Bistro is a Classy and Popular Restaurant in Wuse, and has some rental properties in Abuja.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking applications from qualified candidates to handle the accounting of the Restaurant and Rental Properties.
- An accountant is needed to manage all financial transactions, from bookkeeping, fixed payments, small level auditing, and various budget forecasting.
- Managing incoming and outgoing payments.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow. Analyzing data to identify areas of revenue profit and loss and determine the company’s financial health.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Preparing payroll by following policies and procedures including taxes, deductions,
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Provide technical support and advice to management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Must be Chartered (ICAN)
- Experience at least 2 years work experience as an accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with an accounting software
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Not more than 35 years
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of Restaurant and Property Rental Accounting is an edge
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Experience as an Accountant in the hospitality sector is an added advantage.
N130,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted through their email for an interview.