Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. Sterling Bank is a full service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Sterling Bank Plc
Team Lead, Talent Acquisition
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Responsible for developing efficient talent acquisition strategy for sourcing diverse and qualified candidates across all levels of the organization to improve business performance.
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget in line with workforce planning.
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career, and graduate hiring.
- Design and execute efficient recruiting strategies/processes to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Plan and implement online and offline employer branding activities to establish a strong employer brand.
- Partner with stakeholders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for senior roles.
- Identify and partner with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Design roadmaps and drive team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring, hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Define and lead projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection procedures to provide an excellent candidate experience, while meeting business goals and filling vacancies.
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs.
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and recruiting software.
- Ensure proper onboarding and training for new hires.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 5 years working experience in HR or HR-related function with at least 2 years relevant experience in a supervisory role in Human Resources.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Sterling Bank Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.