Musser Fellowship Program is a completely covered masters scholarship for foreign students who want to embark on academic adventure, and build their career in Penn State Great Valley, USA. Musser Fellowship Program finances the tuition fee of a sum of $25000 for the entire duration of research study.
Musser Fellowship Award Program in Entrepreneurial Studies are available to students from all over the world who desire to attain postgraduate degrees at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies, for academic year 2021/2022. Musser Fellowship Program is for all.
Musser Fellowship Program – About
The Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was formed to assist and back full-time and half-time graduate students who register in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program.
Musser Fellowship Award Program is intended for entrepreneurs who desire to enlarge their business knowledge and skills, and persons who are fervent about beginning their own business, heading a start-up company, or taking a leadership position in a rapidly-growing new or evolving firm.
Penn State Great Valley – About
Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies is a prestigious academic institution that spreads the resources and status of one of the country’s leading research universities to the greater Philadelphia area. Penn State Great Valley offer master’s degrees and graduate certificates in business, engineering, big data, finance, leadership, healthcare, and technology.
A range of non-credit professional growth programs such as Lean Six Sigma, project management, leadership development, and agile business analysis are also accessible. The evening and hybrid courses are available in a flexible, step-in step-out format to match the demands of work, family, and life in general.
The academic institution’s exceptional faculty members teach valuable practical skills, share pioneering knowledge, and work with corporate, government, and educational neighbors to address real-world challenges and improve employee performance.
- Study Level: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Country: USA
- Available Courses: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Duration of Program: One year
- Deadline: June 1st, 2021
Benefits of Musser Fellowship Program
Beneficiaries of Musser Fellowship Award Program will be offered a stipend of about USD 25,000.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Eligibility for Musser Fellowship Program
To qualify for Musser Fellowship Award Program in Entrepreneurial Studies, candidates must satisfy the requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- Applicants applying for Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies must be formally registered to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
- Applicants must consent to the award in 2 weeks of notification.
- Candidates that have minimum of 3 years of work experience will be eligible.
- Applicants are not allowed to be employed at the time of the fellowship program.
- Candidates must register in and complete minimum of 4 graduate courses (12 credits) in every semester of the award.
- Applicants must uphold a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 all through the award duration.
- Candidates of Musser Fellowship Program In Entrepreneurial Studies are expected to be involved in co-curricular learning projects and research, presentations, and other activities.
- Must work alongside a mentor based on academic and career goals.
- Applicants must take part in the annual campus event for scholarship recipients and donors.
How to Apply Musser Fellowship Program
To apply for Musser Fellowship Award Program, please follow the following guidelines:
- The Complete the application is here.
- Upload the following documents:
- Your Resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact details for two references
Musser Fellowship Award Program in Entrepreneurial Studies are available to students from all over the world who desire to attain postgraduate degrees at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies, for academic year 2021/2022. Musser Fellowship is for all.
To inquire further about Musser Fellowship Award Program, please visit the Official Website.