Abdullah Gül University Scholarship is open to international students from any country who aims to embark on undergraduate studies at Abdullah Gül University, Turkey. The scholarship will afford fee waiver only for the tuition fees according to your financial condition.
Abdullah Gül University
Abdullah Gül University is a research academic institution looking for solutions to global issues, and aiming to groom citizens who can impact the societies and shape the future. These courses center on global topics like the ones tackled by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Abdullah Gül University was established in the year 2010. It has 5 schools and offers 14 courses to study Bachelor or Master Degree. This is a new generation institution of higher education that targets to blend all three missions of a university that are: societal impact, research and education. The blending will lead us to generate a philosophy that is called the AGUWAYS. AGUWAYS gives preference to societal impact in the blending process which is exemplified in global challenges.
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Abdullah Gül University
- Country: Turkey
- Fields of Study: See list below
- Duration of Program: 4 years. From 1st of September 2021 till 30th June, 2025.
- Deadline: August 6th, 2021
- Engineering (Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Business Administration
- Political Science and International Relations
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
For further details about opportunities, visit here.
Benefits of Abdullah Gül University Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Abdullah Gül University Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Abdullah Gül University Scholarship will cover only the entire period of the program the student applied for.
- Housing expenses, health insurance, and transportation costs will be covered by the students.
- When an Undergraduate student is accepted to the university, he/she has seven days to pay his pre-registration fee of 500$ or 1528.5 TL or 1155 TL for Business students / or 1026.5 TL for International Relations and Political Science students, which tallies to their first semester tuition fee, so as to secure his/her position at the Univeristy. This pre-registration fee will then be taken from their total Package.
- For further details about the costs and fees of each school from, visit here.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Eligibility for Abdullah Gül University Scholarship
To qualify for Abdullah Gül University Scholarship, candidates must satisfy the following conditions:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- International Exams (e.g. SAT, ACT, GCE A-Levels, IB).
- High School Results.
- English Proficiency (TOEFL iBT certificate).
- Awards/Certificates (extra-curricular activities).
- Statement of Purpose with great quality.
- For further details about the requirements for each country, visit here.
How to Apply for Abdullah Gül University Scholarship
To apply for Abdullah Gül University Scholarship, please follow the following guidelines:
(1) Register on the official website.
(2) Attach these documents:
- Valid High School Diploma and Exam Results
- Acceptance Letter received from AGU
- Equivalency Diploma/Certificate (Denklik Belgesi)
- Valid Passport and a copy of it
- 4 Color Photos: 4,5 x 3,5 cm biometric photographs must have been captured in the past 6 months
- Bank Receipt of the Paid Semester Tuition Fee (or paid dormitory fee)
- English Language Exam
- An evidence of Health Insurance Plan covering the student in Turkey from the registration date till the January following registration to the University (at least)
- Exam Score Document: Certified copy of the exam result used for application. (The School, Embassy, Consulate or Notary Public may be the verification authority).
- The photocopy of the page of the passport with the photograph of the applicant, and the page bearing the passport expiry date, if not provided on the passport photo page.
- High school transcripts displaying all courses done and grades received. (The approved transcript certified by the high school should be submitted during enrolment if admitted).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language − TOEFL (PBT) 537
- TWE 4.0 − Computer based TOEFL (CBT) 203
- TWE 4.0 − İnternet based TOEFL (IBT) 75, TWE 19
To inquire further about Abdullah Gül University Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.