Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship is a partly covered funding for international students. Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship is accessible for MBA studies at De Montfort University, and it will provide a sum of £2,500, as a course fee reduction.
Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship is available to foreign students who have surpassed academically and have an admission offer for our full-time Global MBA program. It is granted through an application and selection procedure, where you will have to provide a statement of 1000 words maximum, proving your dedication to the DMU values. Successful candidates will also hold a 1st Class or 2:1 degree, or international equivalent qualification at a Distinction or Merit.
- Study Level: Masters
- Institution(s): De Montfort University
- Study in: UK
- Area of Study: Global MBA
- Duration of Program: One year
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Closing date: July 31st, 2021
Benefits of Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship will be offered:
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
- Abdullah Gül University Scholarship in Turkey 2021
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Barcelona GSE Scholarships in Spain 2021
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021
- McDonald Fellowships in Europe 2021/2022
- Deans Award Scholarship at University of Bath in UK 2021
- Abertay University Scholarships in Austria 2021/2022
- A sum of £2,500 as a course fee reduction.
Eligibility for Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship
To qualify for Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship, applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- Required Language: English language
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- All submissions must be done following the prescribed procedure above. Submissions received after the deadline will not be acknowledged.
- Individuals granted the scholarship will be informed in writing. The shortlist of this scholarship is at the pleasure of the selection board, and depends on available funds.
- An admission offer must have been acquired in order to be qualified to apply for this scholarship.
- Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship is valid for entry into the 2021/2022 intake only – it cannot be deferred by the student.
- Only full-time candidates are qualified for this scholarship.
- Candidates who have already finished a postgraduate course with DMU will not be qualified.
- Distance learning and part-time scholars are not qualified.
- There will be no cash alternatives and the scholarship cannot be transferred to another beneficiary.
- It will be granted in the form of a fee reduction.
- Only fully self-funded individuals are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be lost if the student defers entry, withdraws his/her application or does not enroll. If a student is found to defect from of his or her commitments, by any means not acted in good faith, or not responded completely or truly to a university request for details, the school is authorized to instantly suspend a scholarship.
- In a situation where a student ends or interrupts studies before the completing of their course, both the tuition fees and scholarship will be calculated on a pro-rata basis, based on the student’s last date of attendance.
- Students getting this cut rate will not be suitable for any added scholarships or discounts. If an individual is also qualified for another scholarship, he/she will only get the higher worth scholarship.
- By accepting this award, the student also accepts to partake in any university publicity or promotion as necessary.
- De Montfort University (DMU) and Leicester Castle Business School (LCBS) reserve the right to review or withdraw the scholarship up to the point of enrolment if the applied for course is no longer run. The individual will be notifies in advance of this outcome as soon as possible. Any changes will not be applied retrospectively.
How to Apply for Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship
To avail Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
(1) Forward an email, with your statement attached, and make sure you add your name and contact information on the statement to [email protected]. Please name the email ‘Global MBA International Scholarship’.
(2) Your 1000 word statement should touch the areas below:
- Why you think you should be granted the scholarship.
- How will an MBA at DMU aid your development both personally and from a career perspective?
- How you would make a positive impact to Leicester Castle Business School both in the course of your studies and after your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would be of advantage to you in the future.
To inquire further about Leicester Castle Business School Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.