The University of Liverpool Scholarships offer a sum of 5,000£ to international students who want to embark on undergraduate studies in the UK. Liverpool University was established in the year 1881. It is recognized as one of the foremost providers of top-quality research-based education in the United Kingdom. The University of Liverpool is frequently rated among the world’s best 200 universities, and is a key player in the Russell Group of the UK’s leading research institution of higher education. It signifies the university’s legacy of world influence by being a worldwide leading institute of citizenship.
The university’s aim is to help the students as they transform into suitable employable, creative, and culturally endowed graduates, with the capability to get employment that will empower them to be advocates for change in a diverse yet connected world. The university is known with nine Nobel Laureates, the University is known for its top-quality education and research. Their research collaborations spread globally and address a lot of the majestic challenges facing humans today. Students do not need to select University of Liverpool as their Firm choice before they apply for accommodation. Students can do it the moment they get offer to study.
Liverpool University is nominated the fourth warmest city in the world by Rough Guides. Liverpool is a delightfully welcoming place. The university share and shape the city’s spirit – opening doors to learners from every aspects of life.
Liverpool University students totaled around 33,500. 9,600 are from overseas and 228,000 alumni from 171 nations. Through its global orientation, the university connected with Shanghai’s Xi’an Jiaotong University and founded a university in Suzhou, together with numerous research institutions, universities, companies, governments, and foundations around the globe.
- Host University: University of Liverpool
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000£
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Application Deadline: June 30th, 2021.
Foreign Undergraduate Students aiming to study at the Liverpool University, UK, can now apply for the International College Excellence University of Liverpool Scholarships.
Liverpool University puts students on the cutting edge of disciplinary study and education, where they get acquire a one-of-a-kind learning experience. Because of this, students are successful in their chosen careers and make a significant and positive contribution beyond their borders as well.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
- Abdullah Gül University Scholarship in Turkey 2021
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Barcelona GSE Scholarships in Spain 2021
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021
- McDonald Fellowships in Europe 2021/2022
- Deans Award Scholarship at University of Bath in UK 2021
Benefits of University of Liverpool Scholarships
- Among the scholarship benefits: First-year university fees at the University of Liverpool will be reduced by £5,000 for the beneficiary of University of Liverpool Scholarships.
- Tuition is values at the foreign exchange rate.
Eligibility for University of Liverpool Scholarships
Applicants satisfy the requirements below to be eligible University of Liverpool Scholarships:
- A candidate must hold a high academic grade in a Foundation Certificate program at the University of Liverpool (UoLIC) and at least score 75%.
- The new undergraduate program is to start in the 2021/22 academic session.
To be eligible for University of Liverpool Scholarships, applicants must be admitted as a student at this university. No application is necessary for University of Liverpool Scholarships. Immediate consideration will be offered to all candidates.
How to Apply for University of Liverpool Scholarships
An applicant needs to submit the documents below to support his or her application:
- A school or college records or diploma,
- A university record, a degree certificate,
- A personal declaration and a research proposal.
Admission Prerequisites: There must to be a study acceptance letter for a fresh student visa application. The authorization will be dispatched by the University of Liverpool using electronic means. This will be done by the end of the spring. After the date of issue of the confirmation of acceptance, the studies will be binding for six months.
International students must provide an internationally accredited English language qualification in order to be qualified for University of Liverpool Scholarships.
To inquire further about University of Liverpool Scholarships, please visit the Official Website.