The Global Masters Scholarship is currently open.University of Birmingham is pleased to welcome applications for a major new scholarship specifically for international students. The Global Masters Scholarship offers a sum of £10,000 to provide financial support for study at the University of Birmingham in 2021/2022.
University of Birmingham has a proud culture of eliminating barriers to education to enable the most academically gifted students so as to fulfill their potential in learning, and education.
University of Birmingham – About
The University of Birmingham is a research institution of higher education situated in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The university got its royal charter in the year 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham.
Global Masters Scholarship – About
Country of Study: United Kingdom
School of Study: University of Birmingham
Course of Study: Not Specified
Gender: Men and Women
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2021
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
- Abdullah Gül University Scholarship in Turkey 2021
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Barcelona GSE Scholarships in Spain 2021
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021
Benefits of Global Masters Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Global Masters Scholarship will be offered the following benefits:
- About 30 scholarships will be granted with a value of about £10,000 GBP.
- This scholarship will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar
Eligibility for Global Masters Scholarship
To be eligible for Global Masters Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- All taught Masters programs are qualified for this award, with the exemption of programs in the Birmingham Business School, for which there are separate MSc and MBA scholarships on offer.
- They must have received, and accepted an offer of admission for a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham for the 2021/22 academic year.
- They should be categorized as ‘domiciled’ in one of the qualified nations.
- They should be categorized by the University as a foreign fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Begin their studies in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- They should be academically outstanding and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Applicants must also have, or be expecting to attain, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
As a guide, the minimum equivalent grade requirement in the US, India, Nigeria and China are as follows:
- 3.5 out of 4.0 and above in the US GPA system.
- 70% in the Indian grading system
- 3.5 (out of 4.0) or 4.5 (out of 5.0) or 6.2 (out of 7.0) in the Nigerian grading system
- 85% grade awarded by a top tier Chinese University, 90% grade awarded by a mid-tier Chinese University
NB: Individuals in receipt of a complete scholarship or sponsorship covering full tuition fees from an alternative internal or external source are also not qualified for this scholarship. Those with other partial awards may be able to combine this scholarship with other scholarships.
How to Apply for Global Masters Scholarship
To apply for Global Masters Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- Interested and qualified should visit University of Birmingham on forms.office.com to apply
- This is a competitive scholarship and applicants who meet the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Master’s degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form which can be accessed utilizing the link below.
- Ensure you complete the form correctly and in full, as any incomplete applications will not be considered and cannot be altered once submitted. Please only finish the scholarship application form once as any duplicate applications will not be acknowledged. We will only evaluate your first submission.
The Global Masters Scholarship offers a sum of £10,000 to provide financial support for study at the University of Birmingham in 2021/2022.
To inquire further about Global Masters Scholarship, please visit the official website.