The University of Queensland is pleased to announce that Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship is currently open. The program is offering a monetary award to encourage and reward domestic and international students who want to embark on a study program at the University of Queensland. UQ offers in-depth support services, and orientation programs to guarantee that you have the best thinkable university experience.
The goal of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship award is to encourage and reward domestic and foreign students who want to acquire undergraduate degree at the university.
University of Queensland – About
Queensland Institution is Australia’s second-largest research institution of higher education, and the country’s second-largest university overall. Programs such as: Associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and higher decorate degrees are accessible to students from all over the world.
The University of Queensland otherwise known as UQ or Queensland University is a public research institution of higher education. It was established in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in every state. Queensland University Extension Movement begun In 1893 by a group of private personalities who organized public lecture courses in adult education, trusting to motivate wider community support for a university in Queensland.
Why study at the University of Queensland? Queensland University provides all-inclusive support services, and orientation programs to make certain that you have the finest possible university experience. You will access hands-on experience, information, and skills that will help you achieve your career goals.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
- Abdullah Gül University Scholarship in Turkey 2021
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Barcelona GSE Scholarships in Spain 2021
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship – Summary
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Award Value: $9,000 for each year
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: June 28th, 2021
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International students
- Country: Australia
Eligibility for Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from any country in the world.
- Eligible Course: Applicants can embark on undergraduate degree in any course taught by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the students must satisfy all the criteria listed below:
- An interested applicant is eligible for the opportunity if the student submits an application to the Director by the deadline for applications.
- Applicants must be enrolled, or intends to register full-time in an Approved Program in the year of award, or after an official deferment of one year.
- Applicant does not have another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
- To qualify for a Named Scholarship, the student must also satisfy any added eligibility prerequisites for that scholarship stated in Addendum 1 of the program rules.
Benefits of Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Each successful student will get an award value of $9,000 for every year for which it is held.
- It doesn’t include any moment when the grant is deferred or interjected at the University of Queensland.
How to Apply for Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship
To apply for Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- Interested applicants have to take admission for an undergraduate degree.
- After the previous step, they are qualified to apply for the award.
- Applicants can apply for Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship here.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic transcripts, degree certificates, and CV with your application.
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicant’s scores must be equivalent to the obligatory Australian Year 12 ATAR score. Entry requirements are subject to change.
- Language Prerequisites: All applicants need appropriate English language skills for admission to University of Queensland. The level of English necessary is contingent on the program you’re applying for.
To apply and inquire further about Stavros Niarchos Foundation Scholarship, please visit the official website.