The RTP Scholarship at Australia’s Central Queensland University is now available for all foreign students who desire to embark on academic studies in Australia. The RTP Scholarship is completely funded, and available to Pursue Masters and Doctoral Degree by Research. Almost all academic fields are accessible to all students from all over the world, for the Master Degree & PhD Degree. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will fund all the costs.
Central Queensland University – About
Central Queensland University was originally established in Rockhampton in the year 1967; the academic institution has experienced remarkable growth in recent years visible by the commendable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, and infrastructure. Furthermore, the University’s reputation has emerged as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
Benefits of RTP Scholarship
Beneficiaries of RTP Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The scholarship will cover the university tuition fee.
- The scholarship will cover free accommodation.
- Recipients will be given an allowance of $28,092 per year.
- The scholarship will cover medical funds (paid sick leave).
- Research funds are also offered to the scholarship beneficiaries.
Eligibility for RTP Scholarship
To be eligible for RTP Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- All students from all countries in the world are qualified to apply.
- Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any reputable university is accepted. This is for a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy.
- For PhD Research Program: Applicant needs to show sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A BSc degree (first or upper second class honors).
- A master’s degree from a top academic standard institution and which includes a significant component of research.
- An equivalent qualification that shows skill and capability in research.
Documents Necessary for Application
All credential must be in English Language. Please Check the Following Documents carefully:
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts to apply for Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts to apply for PhD Degree Program.
- The latest verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points).
- 2 Letters Recommendation
- Research Proposal
- CV or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter.
- Authorized IELTS or TOEFL English language proficiency score. (for applicants whose first language is not English).
- Academic thesis or significant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable).
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2021
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
- Abdullah Gül University Scholarship in Turkey 2021
- Wellcome UK Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Barcelona GSE Scholarships in Spain 2021
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021
How to Apply for RTP Scholarship
To apply for RTP Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- Interested and qualified applicants should go to Central Queensland University on www.cqu.edu.au to apply.
- There will be no separate application to apply for RTP Scholarship at Central Queensland, Australia. Deliberate your interest with your supervisory team.
- After which, School of Graduate Research will invite applicants to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team. Successful students will be notified by email when the scholarships have been granted.
Almost all academic fields are accessible to all students from all over the world, for the Master Degree & PhD Degree. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will fund all the costs.
To inquire further about RTP Scholarship, please visit the official website.