Dundalk Institute of Technology is pleased to present the Academic Merit Scholarship to assist outstanding students who want to embark on either undergraduate or graduate study program in Ireland. This opportunity is for the 2021/2022 academic session. Get you application materials ready and apply as soon as possible.
The Academic Merit Scholarship positions will exclusively concentrate on the academic histories of the candidates. All foreign candidates are qualified to apply for this opportunity which will fund the tuition fee of each program at Dundalk Institute of Technology. The Academic Merit Scholarship is accessible to any International Student, and the grant allows Undergraduate and Graduate level program(s) in the programs taught at Dundalk Institute of Technology. The closing date of the application is currently unknown.
Dundalk Institute of Technology – About
DkIT – Dundalk Institute of Technology is a technology institute that offers learner-centered education, and it is devoted to serving the needs of its learners, and enables its staffs to deliver top-quality learning and teaching. It is rated 14th in Ireland. Dundalk Institute of Technology owns 4 schools, and comprise of a number of departments with a broad variety of programs on offer. Furthermore, the Lifelong Learning Centre teaches lots of part-time study options, and there are also lots of apprenticeship options on offer, through the School of Engineering. Researchers within the Institution engage in internationally renowned research in numerous key thematic areas from across its four academic schools.
An institution in Dundalk was initially envisioned in the Steering Committee on Technical Education Report in the year 1966. The building program for the regional colleges began back in 1968, with Dundalk Regional Technical College opening their doors in September 1969, but it officially opened in 1971. In the late 1990s, all of the technical colleges in the nation were redefined as institutes of technology. Dundalk Regional Technical College embraced the name Dundalk Institute of Technology on the 28th of January, 1998.
Why Dundalk Institute of Technology? It very much offers career-centered learning and first-class teaching with a special touch which makes the students’ experience at DkIT better. It has small-sized batches and most of its programs promise job opportunities. The industry-centered programs benefit the students’ careers in numerous ways than one.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Academic Merit Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding University: Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Award Location: Ireland
- Application Deadline: Open
Eligibility for Academic Merit Scholarship
To be eligible for Academic Merit Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are fit to apply.
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate or graduate degree courses taught at Dundalk are available.
- Candidates must be registered and admitted by Dundalk in the undertaken program.
Benefits of Academic Merit Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Academic Merit Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The students that will be presented with the Academic Merit support will be given advantages towards the tuition fee of the chosen program at DkIT.
How to Apply for Academic Merit Scholarship
To Apply for Academic Merit Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Importantly, the applicants are expected to communicate through [email protected] to get application details for the opportunity.
- Necessary Documents: The applicants are expected to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Leaving Certificate
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to provide all essential documents to be admitted in the applied program at DkIT.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are expected to attain minimum scores of 6.0 in IELTS English language proficiency tests.
To inquire further about Academic Merit Scholarship, please visit the official website.