PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff, and 31 resident partners.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Business Administrator at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Business Unit Administrator – Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Job ID: 253649WD
Line of Service: Advisory
Specialism: IFS – Administration
Management Level: Manager
- A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees.
- You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Attend to administrative requirements of the partners, which will include; travel logistics, calendar management, expense retirements, balanced itinerary, setting conference calls and other related activities.
- Provide secretarial support to the partners for Line of Service (LOS) related activities, which will include spooling of Business Unit Reports, scheduling internal meetings, coordinating monthly meetings etc.
- Provide support to visiting line of service leaders such as accommodation booking, local transportation Logistics etc.
- Work closely with the staff manager and relevant team leads to coordinate the monthly Business Unit meetings. Follow through on the implementation of action points
- Assist with coordination of annual strategy sessions for the LOS
- Ensure that the PwC Human Capital timetable is adhered to; by setting reminders and following through with relevant stakeholders, appropriate escalation to the staff manager when there are hurdles.
- Sort out logistics for the Bi-annual Career Round Table including meeting rooms, attendees calendar invites, snapshot spooling, staff utilization spooling among others. Follow up with the staff manager to ensure final reports are approved by Partners, and are shared with the Competency Leads, coaches, Team Leads and Human Capital. Follow up with Human Capital to ensure implementation and escalate to the Staff Manager if there is any delay.
- Liaise with Human Capital to ensure key requirements are met by staff before the confirmation deadline. Procure approval for staff confirmation from the Competency Leads and Partners in a timely manner
- Attend to staff transfer requests within LOS and X-LOS. Work with the staff manager to set up any preliminary assessment applicable within the Business Units
- Prepare monthly utilization report and notify staff with low utilization on a quarterly basis
- Responsible for resource allocation using MyResource portal based on requests from job managers. Such allocations will consider staff availability and everyone’s development areas and utilization.
- Work with the Competency Leads, staff manager and staffing partner to determine the numbers of Graduate Recruitment required for each FY. Communicate the staffing requirements to Human Capital.
- Work with the Business Unit to organize Business Unit specific trainings for new joiners.
- Allocate the new joiners to Buddies and share list of available coaches to new joiners.
- Liaise with the Training Manager and L&D to agree an annual training plan for employees.
- Work with the Training Manager and Staff Manager to determine the research topic which will be approved by the Advisory People Partner.
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding for the summer interns across.